Page 6 of 30 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 ... LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 291

Thread: SOS Hall of Glamour Queens

  1. #51
    Inactive Member Ivana's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 8th, 2002
    Posts
    2,229
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'm posting Marci's pic. She's the first one on the left in the front row [img]smile.gif[/img]

    fd34e301

    <font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ October 03, 2002 04:14 PM: Message edited by: Twizzle ]</font>

  2. #52
    Twizzle
    Guest Twizzle's Avatar

    Post

    No excuse Oni - my piccie was from July 2001 [img]tongue.gif[/img]

  3. #53
    Twizzle
    Guest Twizzle's Avatar

    Post

    Awwwww Marci - you're really lovely hun [img]smile.gif[/img]

    *smooshes ya*

  4. #54
    Inactive Member Katt721's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 10th, 2002
    Posts
    1,228
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#ccccff"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Twizzle:
    Awwwww Marci - you're really lovely hun [img]smile.gif[/img]

    *smooshes ya*
    </font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>

    tyvm... [img]biggrin.gif[/img] Ivana.....could you get that any bigger? [img]tongue.gif[/img] LMAO

  5. #55
    Inactive Member Ivana's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 8th, 2002
    Posts
    2,229
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#ccccff"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Katt721:


    tyvm... [img]biggrin.gif[/img] Ivana.....could you get that any bigger? [img]tongue.gif[/img] LMAO
    </font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>


    Not my fault [img]tongue.gif[/img]

  6. #56
    DarrensPassion
    Guest DarrensPassion's Avatar

    Post

    Oh Marci you're gorgeous hun [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

    Janie xx

  7. #57
    Inactive Member vegemite's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 9th, 2002
    Posts
    1,067
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Ivana, I cant see the pic of Marci you posted [img]graemlins/cry.gif[/img]

  8. #58
    Inactive Member DarrensAngel's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 9th, 2002
    Posts
    1,540
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#ccccff"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Jen:
    Ivana, I cant see the pic of Marci you posted [img]graemlins/cry.gif[/img] </font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>

    I can't see it either. [img]frown.gif[/img]
    BTW Terry the only pic I can post is from 91 or 92. *eek it's a 6th grade school pic*

  9. #59
    Lainbrain
    Guest Lainbrain's Avatar

    Post

    [img]graemlins/cry.gif[/img] I can't see Marci either

    throughs toys around

    I want to see too.

  10. #60
    Inactive Member Laurina's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 9th, 2002
    Posts
    1,154
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I can't see Marci either *joins Lain in crying* [img]graemlins/cry.gif[/img]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •